“If you don’t have your own plan, someone else is going to make you fit into their plan.”
Writing down our goals is an invaluable opportunity. A study from 1953 shows that only 3% of students write down what they want to achieve. Twenty years later, the research was continued. It showed that those 3% of students had earned more money than the other 97% combined.
This is why it is so important to spend 1-1.5 hour to formulate your desired outcomes, put them into the Ultimate Success Formula, and model people who have achieved what you want to achieve. It is a powerful tool, but the crucial thing is to WRITE DOWN your goals, not only to imagine them.
Use these five rules to formulate your outcomes
Use the Ultimate Success Formula to get what you want
Model someone who has already done what you want to do
Keep a journal