Elon Musk - Habits and Principles
by Elon Musk
Elon Musk is one of the greatest entrepreneurs of all time. He is a business magnate, investor, and engineer. He is the founder, CEO, and lead designer of SpaceX; co-founder, CEO, and product architect of Tesla, Inc.; and co-founder and CEO of Neuralink. In December 2016, he was ranked 21st on the Forbes list of The World's Most Powerful People. As of February 2018, he has a net worth of $20.8 billion and is listed by Forbes as the 53rd-richest person in the world.
We collected his habits and principles from different sources, in order to create a complete list of them.
Great ideas from this book
1. Follow the First Principles thinking.
2. Explore all possibilities in order to create opportunities.
3. Use your time to solve real problems of humanity.
4. Embrace failing as part of the innovation process.
5. Listen carefully to criticism, it might be your best teacher.
6. Work with the best people you can find.
7. Practice perseverance.
8. Spend more time on building great products instead of spending it on advertising.
9. Work and have fun at the same time.
10. Be rigorous in your self-analysis
11. Start the day with critical work.
12. Use asynchronous communication.
13. Master communication in your company.
14. Batch similar tasks and do them simultaneously.
15. Optimize your working hours.
16. Organize your schedule.
17. Get the best ideas in the shower.
18. Make time to read every day.