The Miracle Morning: The Not-So-Obvious Secret Guaranteed to Transform Your Life (Before 8AM)
by Hal Elrod
The Miracle Morning is a great book about designing your perfect morning ritual in order to energize and empower you to make the most of your day. Hal Elrod encourages us to do all the most important things in the morning. Some of those things include physical exercise, reading a good book, calming down, establishing your affirmations, and a few more. Doing these things in the morning is the best time because it’s the most productive time.
About the Author
Hal Elrod is a motivational speaker, best-selling author, and life coach who works with about a dozen, one-on-one clients at a time.
Great ideas from this book
1. Think like the top 5% of people.
2. Get an accountability partner.
3. Invest in personal development.
4. Increase your Wake-Up-Motivational-Level.
5. Wake up earlier in order to do your morning routine.
6. Add time for silence to your morning routine.
7. Add affirmations to your morning routine.
8. Add visualizations to your morning routine.
9. Add exercise to your morning routine.
10. Add reading to your morning routine.
11. Add journaling to your morning routine.
12. Eat a light breakfast before your morning routine.
13. Overcome procrastination by doing the worst first.
14. Make your morning routine fresh, fun, and exciting.
15. If you have not started your morning routine yet, just do a 30-day challenge.
16. Before going to bed, commit to yourself that you will wake up early and energized.
17. If you are very busy, do the whole ritual in 6 minutes.